Registration is required for viewing this field|
The Supervisor, Nuclear Maintenance directs the work of a crew of electricians in the maintenance, replacement,
installation and removal of equipment in the power plant and associated structures to ensure safe, reliable and
uninterrupted operation. Key responsibilities include:
- Performs preventive and corrective maintenance and surveillance testing.
- Safe and efficient use of manpower and resources, promoting high standards of workmanship, maintaining
high level of equipment reliability and training of personnel in proper work practices.
- Assist the Planning & Scheduling Supervisors in work scheduling and coordination. Supervise
Maintenance personnel in performing predictive, preventive, and corrective maintenance and maintenance
related surveillance testing.
- Ensure documentation of completed work activities is complete and accurate. Ensure work activities are
performed in accordance with applicable procedures and policies.
- Perform special studies and projects as assigned by the Maintenance Electrical Superintendent or his
-High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences froman accredited college or university preferred.
-Four years power plant or similar industrial experience in the capacity of an electrician or equivalent craft and/or supervisor in the area of electrical maintenance required with high school diploma or equivalent.
-Nuclear power plant experience preferred. Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences may replace up to two years of experience.
-Good decision making, leadership, communication and human relations skills required. Security screening is required for Callaway Plant. After preliminary review, selected applicants must take the First Line Supervisor Test and obtain a recommended status in order to be eligible for additional selection procedures (e.g., interview)designated for this position.