Wind Technician III Job In Evanston Wyoming
This job is not available anymore, please, use Job Search to find fresh jobs or try Similar Jobs to this one below
Show me jobs like this one
| Employer: ||
Registration is required for viewing this field|
| Category: ||
| Job Type: ||
| Country: ||
| State/Province: ||
| City: ||
Job Purpose: |
- Perform regular preventative maintenance and repair on wind turbine power generation equipment.
- Perform electrical / electronic and mechanical troubleshooting as required.
- Responsible for maintaining all company supplied equipment, facilities and tooling.
- Position requires a highly motivated and self-directed individual with analytical and problem solving skills.
- The use of computer based applications is required.
- Must be able to climb freestanding wind turbine towers and work in a team environment. These towers can be of tubular and / or lattice construction and can be in excess of 200 feet from the ground.
- This position requires working outdoors in inclement weather, climbing ladders without assistance and limited supervision following appropriate company safety and environmental policies.
- Completing reports and paperwork as required.
- Must possess a strong mitigating mindset for safety and risk avoidance.
Typical work schedule is Monday - Friday 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM.
Must be willing and able to perform both call-out and extended hour overtime and travel when required.
Required Minimum Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Technical Associates / Bachelor's Degree in Power Generation / Renewables preferred or combination of education and power generation / industrial experience.
- Valid Driver's License is required.