Registration is required for viewing this field|
Under direct but not constant supervision, exercising a high degree of independent judgment and skill on problems frequently of a complex and confidential nature, to participate in the development, maintenance, and enhancement of business applications. In this capacity, as assigned, to undertake such work as:
- Develop or modify application programs from detailed specifications.
- Code, test, debug, and document programs.
- Develop and maintain application interfaces, reports, conversion programs, and custom functionality.
- Monitor and report to management or other assigned project leaders on the status of project efforts, anticipating/identifying issues that inhibit the attainment of project goals and implementing corrective actions.
- Develop business relationships and integrate activities with other IT departments to ensure successful implementation and support of project efforts. Foster and maintain good relationships with customers and IT colleagues to meet expected customer service levels.
- To the extent of knowledge and abilities, prepare detailed specifications from which programs will be written and ensure production and quality of applications meets specifications of operational schedules and business activities.
- Special assignments, both recurring and non-recurring, in connection with IT operations.
SPECIAL RESPONSIBILITIES :
For holding as confidential information relating to Company operations.
For proper care of equipment, data, and supplies.
For adherence to departmental operating requirements.
With all levels of employees in various departments of the Company.
An Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 12 credit hours in computer programming and analysis/design courses required, AND an acceptable score on a Company-selected aptitude test. The computer related courses require a minimum grade of C, with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0, or 3.5 on a scale of 5.0.
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or equivalent computer related degree from an accredited college or university, with a minimum of 12 credit hours in computer programming and analysis/design courses preferred, AND an acceptable score on a Company-selected aptitude test. The computer related courses require a minimum grade of C, with a minimum overall grade point average of 2.5 on a scale of 4.0, or 3.5 on a scale of 5.0.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.